1. We are just a few months into 2014 but I want to know what have you done this year that you have never done before?
So far it hasn’t been too eventful, but I did send in a few short story submissions to perhaps be published and I also shot a gun for the first time.
2. You are going to a deserted island, your only entertainment will be to read. What five (5) books will you take with you?
This is so hard, most of the books I read are in series…and if I could take 5 whole series I so would.
- Memories of a Geisha
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Dead Witch Walking
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Book of Fairytales by the Brothers Grimm
3. We all change and grow over time (at least you should). What two (2) things do you miss about the old you? Why?
Fearless, the old me had a little less…give a fuck. This has allowed others to walk over me a bit these days. Worrying what people are going to think. I think the other thing that I miss about the old me has to be my drawing skill, I used to be fairly good but I stopped doing it and so I lost a lot of my skill.
4. How would you define and calculate ‘sexual satisfaction’?
For me, it’s both people have gotten off and basking in that awesome afterglow of it all. Or well…for me alone, its I have gotten off a couple of times in the last few days.
5. Porn–Has it ever been good for your relationship? Has it ever been bad for your relationship?
For me, porn has always been good for my relationship when it has come up. It really hasn’t been bad at all.
Bonus: Is there a secret you’d like to share? What is it?
I have faked orgasms.