1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?
For me its with my favorite book and a nice tall glass of iced tea or lemonade. Oh and inside with my A/C on, so long as the humidity is high. But if the humidity is sane, which rarely happens in the area of Texas I am in, then I am very happy to sit outside with my feet resting in a nice pool.
2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive-in movie, what is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?
I haven’t been since I was a kid, but I loved going. We would go very early to get a good spot. My parents would let my brother and I play in the small playground that was at the front. Then we would sit on the roof of the car and watch the movie, it was awesome.
3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
I think the only thing that came close to a summer fling was a guy I met while I was spending almost every Saturday night going to Rocky Horror Picture Show. He was pretty nice and we made out a few times, but he soon left the group and I didn’t hear from him again.
4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
No never have, not sure if I could.
5. What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?
Not for me, but not something that I could ever see myself wearing. Though I will admit, many men do look quite yummy in them.
6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to “get busy” outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.
While it didn’t happen in the summer, a few years back while I was waiting for the bus with my boyfriend at a dark transit station he thought it would be fun to tease me by pulling his cock out and jerking off before the bus came. Which was effective because we where headed out to see people so it wasn’t like we could do anything until we got home later that night.
7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favourite?
I love the sun set, watching the moon rise in the sky against all the blue before it gets dark.
8. What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
Thirst: Lemonaid or Iced Tea
Lust: Morning sex, right before it gets too hot followed by a nice cold shower and maybe some more fun in it!
Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex :
– on the beach?
– at a picnic?
Camping. Surrounded by the woods outside in the moonlight…oh yes that sounds perfect. Sounds like it would be a howling good time to me.
Check out all the other answers this Tuesday over at TMI Tuesday!