I have collected crystals and other stones for a long time now, while I was organizing them to find my rose quartz I came upon a little inspiriation for this weeks Toy Tuesday. By putting my Pink Allure, which I affectionately refer to as my Ruby Allure because the swirls and bumps are more red then pink into the mix with them. What a better place for a Ruby to be, surrounded by other lovely stones and crystals!
- Sometimes my skills involve doing a full face of makeup in 20 minutes before I start work.… instagram.com/p/BVumrpcgCjQ/ 8 hours ago
- My lunch for tomorrow, I am pretty proud of this one. #omnomnom #stirfriday instagram.com/p/BVtRhY-gIVz/ 20 hours ago
- RT @EspionageMakeup: Detail on the new palettes captured by #NerdMakeup Ambassador @malaray! <3 Preorder: espionagecosmetics.com/nerdmakeup https://t… 1 day ago
- Having a thought about testing a bunch of things from work. (Spen*er's G*fts) But kinda wary it will be nothing but disappointment. 1 day ago
- Trying something new. When I have a new idea for a blog post I start a draft. No excuses. Get it just in there so I don't forget it. 1 day ago