I have collected crystals and other stones for a long time now, while I was organizing them to find my rose quartz I came upon a little inspiriation for this weeks Toy Tuesday. By putting my Pink Allure, which I affectionately refer to as my Ruby Allure because the swirls and bumps are more red then pink into the mix with them. What a better place for a Ruby to be, surrounded by other lovely stones and crystals!
- Just as I thought, my Tango and my Tantus toys go well together. 32 minutes ago
- Enter to win a Magic Wand Rechargeable + Vixen Gee Whizzard from @IGNTE_ #giveaway toymeetsgirlreviews.com/2017/04/ignite… 8 hours ago
- @thaumatropia https://t.co/TudRC3G5gc 1 day ago
- @thaumatropia But I'm Hufflepuff :p 1 day ago
- @thaumatropia No death to be had. In any sense of the word. 1 day ago