1. Do you think that acting out a fantasy can sometimes cause damage to a relationship?
I believe that it depends. If people do not talk about their fantasies first and both parties are alright and consent to acting them out then yes. Just because you might be into something doesn’t mean your partner will be.
2. Some couples role play their fantasies rather than introducing another person into the relationship to live out their fantasies. Do you think that this is an acceptable substitute?
Hell yes! I think this is perfectly fine because you know that when it’s all over it’s just you two. That you both (hopefully) talked about it and knew first what each other wanted out of it.
3. Is there a particular movie or TV series or character from a movie or TV series that you fantasize about?
Okay I am going to admit it, if you haven’t guessed it by now. I am a big geek so there are quite a few characters that I have fantasized about both from movies and TV series. In an effort not to make this too obnoxiously long…I will narrow this down to my Top Three (in no serious order)!
- Alcide Herveaux from True Blood – Southern. Check. Rather Charming. Check. Hot Ass Werewolf. Check. That is pretty much hitting quite a few of my buttons. And finally getting to see him in a sex scene last season just did it for me, that rough going from half way across the room to the other sex…sign me up for that please and thank you!
- Khal Drogo from A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones – Don’t care that we wouldn’t speak the same language. Everything about him both in the books and the show was enough to make me blush. Ruthless and powerful warrior, that would just as soon as kill a man who defied him.
- Dexter from Dexter – He is dangerous and a serial killer, even with an honor code. But it’s that knowledge that he is dangerous. That he could very well kill me if he thought that I was outside of his ‘code of honor’. Plus…did I mention other wise he is insanely charming when he wants to be.
4. Apart from the obvious things like child abuse, are there some things that are ‘off limits’ for a fantasy e.g. incest fantasies, age play, rape fantasies. Why/ why not?
I haven’t really thought about what might be ‘off limits’ it would really depend, cause so long as you aren’t acting on things like that which are clearly taboo other than in very consensual settings, what should it matter what you fantasize about in your own mind?
5. What is the most taboo thing you have ever fantasized about doing?
Currently a lot of my taboo fantasize tend to fall under Non-Consensual ones, basically having no control over the situation and what happens to me (save for what my mind comes up with). Though I also have a lot of fantasies about things that don’t necessarily exist depending on what you believe (werewolves, vampires, demons…etc.)
6. Tell us about a fantasy that you have that you don’t ever see yourself actually acting out. Why do you think you will never act it out?
Truthfully, as much as I want it. I don’t ever see me acting out on any of my fantasies that involve more than one male partner. I just never seem to be able to find two men who are totally okay with sharing. Which is okay, I am quite content for that one to stay in my mind.
7. Have you ever pretended the person you were having sex with was someone else without telling them?
Not that I can remember.
8. Have you ever tried to make a fantasy a reality only to have it fail miserably? What happened?
This is another nope. I haven’t had a chance to act on most of mine and the ones I have went rather smoothly.
Those are my answers for this TMI Tuesday! Check out whatever one else is up to over at the TMI Tuesday Blog!