I have found in my almost a year of reviewing toys, that I tend to leave them in odd places and after some how losing my Tantus Splish after writing up a review for it I was treated to finding it where I least expected. Sitting right next to my face wash. While it had built up a little dust in the medicine cabinet, I gave it a quick wash and set it right back down. Cause frankly, I thought it was too good to pass up for Toy With Me Tuesday. What do you think?
- Sometimes my skills involve doing a full face of makeup in 20 minutes before I start work.… instagram.com/p/BVumrpcgCjQ/ 8 hours ago
- My lunch for tomorrow, I am pretty proud of this one. #omnomnom #stirfriday instagram.com/p/BVtRhY-gIVz/ 20 hours ago
- RT @EspionageMakeup: Detail on the new palettes captured by #NerdMakeup Ambassador @malaray! <3 Preorder: espionagecosmetics.com/nerdmakeup https://t… 1 day ago
- Having a thought about testing a bunch of things from work. (Spen*er's G*fts) But kinda wary it will be nothing but disappointment. 1 day ago
- Trying something new. When I have a new idea for a blog post I start a draft. No excuses. Get it just in there so I don't forget it. 1 day ago