1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
It has been quite a while since I have had an actual bed frame, though if I did get a bed frame that would actually be one of reasons for picking a bed frame which is more than likely while I drool over the frames from Stockroom.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Not really. Though it does cross my mind when I look at things but it isn’t a sticking point for if I have to get something or not.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
Nope, no one has.
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
I surprisingly do not.
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
Seeming as my parents know about this blog, I am pretty sure they could guess that my bedside table is filled with various things at any given time.
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
Nope, I use the gym in my apartment complex. Not for sex, though I have thought about it if I could honestly get away with it.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
Living room, it’s the room that I am most often in other than my bedroom.
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Only when I bring the laptop in to the bedroom, but it tends to stay in the living room most of the time.
Those are my answers, pretty simple for me this week. Don’t forget to check out what everyone else is up to!