Today’s TMI Tuesday is all about your ride–your car, your moto, your bike–your regular mode of transport, and of course sex
1. What type of vehicle do you use regularly? Truck, car, bike, etc.
Well I don’t drive, its a very long story that involves a cemetery and blown out tire that happened while I was learning how to drive. So for me it is riding with others and public transportation. Sadly this is going to make a lot of my other answers I believe a little boring.
2. Do you use public transportation–bus, train, metro/subway, cab? How often?
If I am going into the city often use the train to get to my friends place or to get to a place where I can be picked up to get home. When I was living in the city (Houston or Chicago) I often used both the train and bus system.
3. Have you ever had sex in/on public transportation? Tell us about it?
I have never had sex with another person on public transportation, well…unless you count phone sex. That I have done quite a few times.
4. I know most of you have had sex in a car or truck but how many times have you had sex in your present vehicle?
As I have none, never.
5. When was the last time you had sex in car or truck type vehicle? Was it with a known person or a stranger?
Never have done that either. I have wanted to but none of the people I have been with have had a car…or had one big enough to do anything fun in.
6. Have you ever had sex on a bicycle or motorcycle?
No, but a motorcycle would be interesting.
7. Stick shift or manual? Why?
I am going to have to say manual, only because if I am going to do anything in a car I don’t want to be sticking myself with the stick shift. Well not the cars anyway.
8. Ever had sex on the hood of a car? (Hood = The part of a car that covers the engine and that can be raised. The British word is bonnet.)
Nope, but I wouldn’t turn it down!