1. What was the last thing you hid? why?
Last thing that I hid was a gift for a friend, I hid it because well it is a gift and they can’t know about it yet.
2. What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it?
‘I’m fine’ which is a lie I tell often when I don’t want people to worry about me.
3. What do you listen to when you workout?
These days when/if I work out, I normally listen to Welcome to Night Vale.
4. What is your favorite type of exercise?
Walking, Stationary Bike, Stair machine or just doing things like planks, sit ups, push ups and the like.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
These days I am very much the night owl. Though when I want to I can be a morning person but that is only when I am really craving making pancakes or breakfast for people.
6. If you have a problem falling to sleep what tips/tricks do you use to induce sleep?
Normally, I either read until I am tired or I get myself off a few times. The latter works better then the former most of the time.
Bonus: In the United States we just finished with Thanksgiving holiday. Tell us your:
1. Best Thanksgiving 2013 memory
I didn’t get to go to my Aunts for the big Thanksgiving dinner, instead I spent it with my new roommates. We made a simple ham and some gravy then watched Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was lo-key and really nice.
2. Worst Thanksgiving 2013 memory
Trying to tell my Aunt at the other side of the family get together the next day that I am a ‘writer’ with out much detail because it’s the side of the family that I can’t share what I really do with. That or one of my other Aunts at the event upon seeing me telling me that my hair was ‘Scary’ because its currently a bright red color with deep red tips. They are not the side that approves very much of things out side of the ‘norm’.