This week TMI Tuesday looks at human character via astrology and personality tests. It has been a while since I have played and as a lover of astrology I couldn’t pass this one up!
1. What is your astrological symbol? Does it fit you?
Scorpio. Yes, I have always held to the fact that it most certainly fits me as have many in my life.
2. List 3 of the good traits of your astrological symbol to which you can relate.
- Loyal: When it comes to friends and family, I stay true to those whom I have bonded with. Its very hard for me to be swayed by other people’s words or feelings.
- Passionate: I am passionate about a lot of things, from my writing to people.
- Resourceful: I have often been told that I have this very strong ability to easily make something out of nothing.
3. List 3 of the worst traits of your astrological symbol that you believe do not pertain to you.
- Jealous: Yeah, this is 100% true, I get jealous easily. It’s not something I am personally happy with as a trait that I do have. I work on it constantly.
- Obsessive: I have a slight ability to do this, I like to think of it as being focused on something but it can get out of hand.
- Manipulative: I can cry on command which I have been told is very manipulative. That and my charm tends to get me my way often.
4. What is your Chinese zodiac animal symbol?
I am a Dog, which fits with a lot of traits that a Scorpio has as well.
5. In Chinese philosophy, The Theory of the Five Elements describes the interaction and relation of natural phenomena. The five elements of wood, fire, Earth, metal and water affect your zodiac sign. Which element are you? Find out here
According to that and finding out which one lines up with my birth date, Water is my element.
Bonus: Briefly tell us something you found interesting about your Chinese zodiac as it pertains to the Five Elements.
Water’s motion is downward, fluid, secretive, intuitive, compassionate, sensitive, gentle and creative. All of these are traits that I have, so it fits.
Bonus, Bonus: What cartoon/comic character best describes you? Take the short personality test and share your results. Test: http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=1433
Hmm not sure how I feel about this.
|What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you?I got Charlie Brown – What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you?
Life just isn’t fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.