1. We learn from our mistakes. What sex or sexual mistakes have you made and learned from, What was the lesson learned?
Biggest sexual mistake I have made, was using scented lotion as lube for anal sex. Lesson learned there is, lotion is no in any way shape or form a substitute for lube that is actually MADE for sex.
2. What risk (sexual or not) would you take if you knew you would not fail?
This one is tough, but I think the risk I would take if I knew that I could not fail would be actually going back to acting. It was my first love in life, but I gave it up because I couldn’t take the risk of failing. That or actually sending out my writing to publishers.
3. At what time in your life have you felt most passionate and alive?
In my early 20’s, going to Rocky Horror Picture Show every weekend and singing at the top of my lungs to songs on the radio in my friend’s car. Windows down with the wind blowing in our hair, being as loud as we wished.
4. What one piece of advice about sex would you offer the virgin you?
Boys are in no way more important then the bonds you have with your friends. Don’t let him get your brain twisted.
5. What are you avoiding?
Currently sleep, other than that…failure by putting my writing out into the world. So worried about rejection.
6. By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?
I don’t think there is any definitive age that you should KNOW what you want to do with your life. Just to realize that it will come to you when its ready to.
Bonus: Do you think you’ve experienced true intimacy in a relationship?
I certainly think that I have, in at least a couple of my relationships. It’s hard for me to find, but once I have I hate to let go.