I spent the last few days reading over this blog, and I have changed a lot since I started it over four years ago on a whim when I was not working as often as I liked at my part time job.
- I have lived in three different states.
- I have moved a few times.
- I have grown one hell of a sex toy collection and learned what I like/don’t like.
- I have left an abusive relationship.
- I have discovered new turn ons and kinks I never thought I would have.
- I have learned how to have new kinds of orgasms.
- I have discovered who I am sexually.
- I have been able to open up about what I want in a relationship
- I have discovered that I am not a monogamous person, that I am very happily polyamorous.
The person I was four years ago, is not the same person who I am now. Which is not a bad thing. This blog has been a journey and it is going to continue to be. I mean there are things I am going to continue to write about which hopefully include reviews, my time on cam and my erotica. But there are also going to be more personal posts about me finding my place in the BDSM community and my own submissive journey as well as I seek to really define it. My being submissive and those parts of me, are as important as the rest of me. But also my journey into non-monogamy as well, as I am only just taking my first steps with that.
I have defined myself many times over the years I have been alive, but I have never taken the time to redefine myself and find myself in this manner. I hope that some of you will continue to stick around with me as I do.